We are committed men, principally Catholic, who recognize our need for God’s help. We gather in Christ’s presence in an atmosphere of trust, equality and anonymity to share personal experiences and feelings. Encouraged by the Holy Spirit, we unconditionally accept and prayerfully support one another.
- To encourage men to grow and become who God intended them to be and to experience the joy of living fully and becoming all they were meant to be by the Creator.
- To create a place where all of the above can occur while protecting confidentiality of what is shared.
Meeting Format & Content
- We meet every second and fourth Saturday of the month in St. Gertrude's Cafeteria.
- Coffee & Donuts and Fellowship starts at 7:30 AM.
- Meeting starts promptly at 7:45 AM and ends promptly at 9:00 AM.
- Standard Format: Song, Prayer, Topic Introduction and Scripture, Discussion, Closing Prayer and Chaplain Blessing.
- Topics are relevant to the common challenges all men face and the guidance gleaned from Scripture, Church Teaching, and the Sacraments are made tangible by men sharing their personal experiences, both failures and successes.
- Confidentiality is a key principle of Fellowship.
Learn More about the Men's Fellowship
The Lead Team
- Paul Rieger, 513-885-5903, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chris Nachtrab, 513-604-1899, email@example.com
- Kevin Lynch, 513-746-1937, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stan Lloyd, 513-289-5268, email@example.com
- Dave Ledwin, 513-225-5585, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lowell Laycock, 513-405-2641, email@example.com
- John Sherman, 513-846-1030, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anthony Alton, 440-384-5890, email@example.com
- Chaplain: Fr. George Schommer, 513-561-5954, firstname.lastname@example.org