We are committed men, principally Catholic, who recognize our need for God’s help. We gather in Christ’s presence in an atmosphere of trust, equality and anonymity to share personal experiences and feelings. Encouraged by the Holy Spirit, we unconditionally accept and prayerfully support one another.
Meeting Format & Content
- We meet every second and fourth Saturday of the month in the St. Gertrude School Cafeteria.
- Coffee, donuts, and fellowship starts at 7:30 a.m.
- Meeting starts promptly at 7:45 a.m. and ends promptly at 9 a.m.
- Standard Format: Song, prayer, topic introduction and Scripture, discussion, closing prayer and chaplain blessing.
- Topics are relevant to the common challenges all men face
- Through the sharing of personal experiences (both failures and successes), all men can glean guidance from Scripture, Church teaching, and the Sacraments.
- Confidentiality is a key principle of fellowship.
The Lead Team
- Stan Lloyd (leader) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anthony Alton - email@example.com
- Lowell Laycock - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kevin Lynch - email@example.com
- Chris Nachtrab - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alan Pickett - email@example.com
- Paul Rieger - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Father Joachim Kenney, O.P. (chaplain), email@example.com